Let me ask you something.
Would you, deliberately, raise your children to be liars, criminals, arsonists, rapists, child molesters, stalkers, to invade other people’s privacy, damage or destroy other people’s property, and perverted in ways most people could never imagine?
The grownups, who started stalking me when I was 5 years old, did just that.
Back before I started writing my book, STALKED! By Voices, I thought sure that I’d done something – although I didn’t know what – to get these people angry at me. And so, I accepted the constant criticism and was always on my best behavior fearing that I might, through my ignorant behavior, upset more people.
But, after writing the book, I realized it wasn’t me who was causing the trouble. That’s when I went looking for answers. I found them.* However, it took me a long time to accept what I found, because I didn’t feel that I fit into the category of the types of people that these ‘beings’ (I don’t really call them people because most of the time they don’t behave like human beings, but like animals on the hunt) normally go after.
Below, is a list of the type of people they stalk. The most famous two on the list are:
Nobel Prize winner, John Nash. You know him as the man Russell Crow played in the movie, A Beautiful Mind. Notice how pale he had become (skin and hair almost the same color. That’s important!)
Socrates spoke of hearing the voice of his personal spirit or daimonion:
This picture shows Socrates teaching his favorite student, Alcibiades (who was a significant figure in Greek history), and Socrates Daimonion (demon angel) whispering in Socrates’ ear.
The OED writes that daimonion is simply an alternate spelling for demon. However, Wikipedia writes that the two are subtly different: In this sense, a demon is solely a bad spirit. A daimonion, on the other hand, is good.
He told his students and admirers,
“You have often heard me speak of an oracle or sign which comes to me …. This sign I have had ever since I was a child. The sign is a voice which comes to me and always forbids me to do something which I am going to do, but never commands me to do anything, and this is what stands in the way of my being a politician.”
That thing, that daimonion, that Imaginary Mary had attached itself to Socrates when he was a child and made all of the major decisions of his life.
Famous People Who Hear Voices
- John Frusciante (Guitarist, ex Red Hot Chili Peppers) …
- Danny McNamara (Vocalist, Embrace) …
- Anthony Hopkins (Actor) …
- Zoe Wannamaker (Actress) …
- Sigmund Freud (Father of Psychoanalysis) …
- Gandhi (Father of Indian Independence) …
- Saint Joan of Arc (Revolutionary Historial Figure) …
- William Blake (Poet, Painter & Printmaker)
- Lionel Aldridge– American football player
- Princess Alice of Battenberg– British princess
- Antonin Artaud– French theatre person, creator of Theathe of Cruelty
- Parveen Babi– Indian actress
- Syd Barrett– British musician, founding member of Pink Floyd. Wasn’t diagnosed, diagnosis is contested.
- Konstantin Batyushkov– Russian poet of the 19th century
- Ryunosuke Akutagawa– Japanese writer
- Estelle Bennett– American musician, member of The Ronettes
- Richard Brautigan– American novelist, poet, and short story writer
- Arthur Bispo do Rosário– Brazilian outsider artist. (1909-1989)
- Buddy Bolden– American pioneering jazz musician
- Clara Bow– Hollywood flapper actress and “It Girl” of the 1920s
- Camille Claudel– French sculptor of the 19th century
- Tivadar Csontváry Kosztka– Hungarian painter.
- Philip K. Dick– American sci-fi author. Diagnosis is contested.
- Eduard Einstein– son of Albert Einstein
- Frances Farmer– Hollywood actress, varyingly diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar psychosis, splitted personality and depression
- Pavel Fedotov– Russian painter of the 19th century.
- Zelda Fitzgerald– wife of writer Scott Fitzgerald; writer, dancer and artist
- Eugène Gabritschevsky– Russian painter and microbiologist.
- Paul Goesch– German artist and architect
- Vincent van Gogh– Dutch visual artist/painter (with schizophrenia and/or bipolar)
- Ted Gärdestad– Swedish musician (was in Eurovision 1979)
- Sigrid Hjertén– Swedish painter
- Adèle Hugo– Daughter of French writer Victor Hugo; her story is told in the film The Story of Adele H.
- Joan of Arc– French soldier during the Hundred Years’ War.
- Uuno Kailas– Finnish Poet
- Marij Kogoj– Slovenian composer
- Veronica Lake– Hollywood actress of the 1940s
- Vivian Leigh– Hollywood actress. Was diagnosed as a manic depressive, schizophrenic and nymphomaniac.
- Jakob Lenz– German writer of the Sturm und Drang -movement of the 18th century.
- Mary Todd Lincoln– Wife of Abraham Lincoln and First Lady of the United States
- Elfriede Lohse-Wächtler– German avantgarde-painter
- Joe Meek– pioneering English record producer and songwriter
- John Nash– American economist, mathematician and Nobel Prize winner in Economic Sciences
- August Natterer– German painter
- Émile Nelligan– French Canadian poet
- Vaslav Nijinsky– Russian ballet dancer, choreographer
- Bettie Page– American pin-up model
- John Ogdon– English pianist and composer
- Khieu Ponnary– Cambodian Wife of Pol Pot.
- Darren Rainey– American citizen who was “accidentally” tortured to death with hot water by prison guards without punishment
- Joey Ramone– American guitarist of Ramones
- Katherine Routledge– British archaeologist
- Ingo Schwichtenberg– German former drummer of power metal band Helloween
- Vashishtha Narayan Singh– Indian mathematician
- Alexander “Skip” Spence– American rock musician, cofounder of Moby Grape 
- Nancy Spungen– Punk icon and girlfriend of Sex Pistols bassist Sid Vicious.
- Talal– King of Jordan (for a year)
- Kelly Thomas– American citizen who was beaten to death by police without punishment
- Gene Tierney– American actress
- Lauri Viita– Finnish poet and author
- Ezra Pound– American imagist poet and critic
- Louis Wain– British artist
- Daniel Paul Schreber– German judge, writer, and notable patient of Freud
- Hannah Weiner– American ‘Clairvoyant‘ poet.
- Karl Maria Wiligut– Austrian SS-general and an occultist
- Wesley Willis– American musician and artist.
- Adolf Wölfli– Swiss painter
- Unica Zürn– German artist
- Klaus Kinski– German Actor
Gensis 6:1-2 I believe that mixing of angel and human DNA resulted in what we call seers, psychics, jinn, and remote viewers, today.
Eliza D. Ankum